Skip to content Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop David Ban2021-02-02T12:42:16+00:00
3 Simple Steps to Quick and Natural Healing
Presented by Nelli Ban, with the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Specialists
At Cadence Physical Therapy Co
- What is “Sciatica”?
- The sciatic nerve is the LARGEST nerve in the body. (It is actually split nerves).
- It travels from the LOWER BACK down the back of the LEG into the foot.
- Pain running down the back of the LEG, caused by a problem in the BACK.
- Sciatica sufferers may experience PAIN, numbness, or TINGLING in the leg.
- Who Is Nelli Ban?
- How I came to specialize in back and pelvic pain.
- Pain-Free Motion for Your Lower Back
- Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica Report.
- First step: Is the pain, numbness, or tingling RE – PRODUCIBLE?
- If so, then it is likely REDUCIBLE.
- Do you have pain withstanding? Walking? Sitting? Lifting? Changing positions? (Getting in and out of a car, getting dressed, or getting out of bed in the morning?)
- The #1 Single Biggest Mistake Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Sufferers Make:
- They IGNORE it.
- IGNORE it.
- ALTER it.
- HANDLE it.
- The 3 Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
- Herniated DISC. Pain with bending forward.
- Stenosis, DDD, Disc Degenerative Disease. Pain with standing or walking.
- SI Joint or PELVIC Problem. Pain with sitting.
- How do we treat it successfully? EUROPEAN style physiotherapy
- HANDS-ON PT to MOVE the PELVIS AND LOWER BACK.
- STRETCHING exercises to stabilize the pelvis.
- And occasionally TRACTION.