VESTIBULAR AND BALANCE THERAPY
Don’t fear any longer…there is hope!
Have you ever felt like…
- Your environment is spinning?
- You’re rocking or swaying as if you’re on a boat?
- You’re intoxicated because you can’t walk a straight path?
- You can’t control your balance and you’re fearful you might fall?
- You can’t concentrate and get easily fatigued because of your dizziness?
We understand these sensations can be scary and debilitating. Our physical therapists have extensive training in detecting the conditions that cause these sensations. Our treatment programs have proven successful for patients who suffer from:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Motion Sickness
- Dysequilibrium and fear of falling
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are committed to delivering the highest standard of service, the best value, and optimum results.
- We guarantee to offer you an appointment within 24 hours of Referral
- We don’t charge facility fees
- Our hours are flexible, so you won’t have to miss school or work for your sessions
- We accept all major insurance plans
- You’ll be treated by world class, hands-on physical therapists
- We offer all of our patients a Mobile Device Enhanced Home Exercise Program
- You’ll even receive a free Cadence Physical Therapy T-Shirt!
DELIVERING 5-STAR SERVICE IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITYAPPOINTMENT REQUEST Cadence Physical Therapy
1691 Weiland Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Fax: (847) 728-6125
At Cadence Physical Therapy, Our Patients Come First!
We understand that physical pain and discomfort can be incredibly uncomfortable, distracting, and debilitating. Our skilled and experienced team is committed to helping our patients make progress in their recovery, regardless of their ability to pay. From lower back pain, shoulder conditions, elbow and wrist conditions, through to women’s health needs, balance disorders, and cardiac rehabilitation, our team of fully licensed physical therapists will provide the very best level of treatment.
Your health is our top priority. When you first visit us, we’ll undertake a comprehensive assessment of the root cause of your health issue or concern. If we’re able to help, we’ll provide a detailed treatment plan, setting milestone expectations along the way. If we feel that someone else can better serve your needs, we’ll refer you to the right practitioner. We want you to achieve the best results possible, whatever that takes.